Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

One year to go.

Just a reminder of a prediction I made a few years ago. If I have the bible correct then the window opens after 2011.

In other words the calamities will not begin to occur before 2011 and, no later than 2063.

No worries for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Feb 22 2:54 PM, ULP date:

Haley's comet returns in 2061.

When I was young one of the things that some people used to tell me was Haley's comet was a sign of the end of the world.

Kind of coincidentally ironic. Though I keep telling people this stuff is not the end of the world.
A nova or supernova would be the end of the world. Not happening in our time or the next time either. Anything is possible but I am saying no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........