Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Penniles says?

Obama wants to continue this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For what ever reason that is the wrong site.

Hooookay. 3/1/10 Up date: The link is screwed up so I will just tell you that the article was about big business running rampant, putting their need to make mongo bucks ahead of anything else on earth; forgetting history, that the last time that happened the economy had a mega meltdown.

We call it the grrrreat depression. Now I have heard this one called the "Great Recession".


I am wont to say, that it wasn't the undereducated that caused this but the educated and overeducated. It make's it look like being educated is a weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........