Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Aristotle

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right and not what is established."

That is one of the common themes through out the bible. Follow what is right.

Those who have followed my web site all these years know what I think of philosophy and philosophers. I guess I have to add that they have hit the nail on the head several times, but the vast majority of times they are nothing but babbling idiots. Never the less after reading this short biography I think he is one of the very few non-Christian philosophers who would be worth studying.

Aristotle 384 BC-322 BC

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........