Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good financial news? BOOOOO.

Seriously folks. Cooperate profits are up but unemployment is not down at least I am thinking that if it even dropped 1/10 of a percentage point the news would be all over the freaking world. I ain't seen that yet.

So what this means is that the greedy corporations have found a way to cut costs yet again but the hiring of out of work people is not rising faster than the worker availability.

It also means that an even smaller percentage of the population is supporting the increase in profits. All just a flying guess on my part however WTF else could it mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........