Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


This is cool stuff or should I say hot stuff. Check out the crater that the flare is emanating from. At the center of the crater there appears to be a whirlpool like formation and it is very bright. How deep does that go I wonder or does the energy for the flare shoot straight up from deeper ol' Sol? Why the rope like structure of the flare? Is it because the energy burst from deeper in the sun is focused like a giant laser until it reaches the outer layers of the star where the energy is released in a giant explosion which then blows out a million miles only to be recaptured by the massive gravity of the Sun?
Whoop I forgot. I am going off line and I may not be able to edit this right away. Got to change over services.
K ama back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........