Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'd heard the part about pumping the gas in

At the Waco Branch Davidian compound but I had not heard that it was an intentional ploy that the Feds knowingly intended to torture the children and babies. They didn't just torture them, they killed them. Some of the children suffocated on tear gas and other gases in a 48 hour long ordeal. The Officious bastards in the FBI and in the White house........THEY SHOWED NO FUCKING REMORSE, worse, they tried to cover up what they had done immediately afterwards, and even promoted the men responsible. One of them I heard, eventually to head the FBI.

GODDAMN IT! Just shut up, Bill Clinton, just shut up.

You bunch of murderous bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........