Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oiy

People are now going to have to carry 3 forms of ID. So why don't they make a credit card or drivers licence sized form of birth certificate?

You know that I do not even look Hispanic and I now carry my BC. It still falls under the heading of WTF.

I will try and get a link as to why I say WTF. Hunt up channel 3 Phoenix
Arizona, I don't know whether the story is accurate seein as how the new media conveniently makes so many clerical errrrrors.

BUILD THAT FENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........