Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Topless


Is a woman going topless a problem? The problem is not for the woman who goes topless it is for the onlookers.

Might be said it is the onlookers problem.

My problem is I really can't judge, because in spite of the fact that I agree that a person should not do something that may cause a sin such as lusting after your neighbor, I had to put myself in the place of the onlooker, and I failed my own test. I would like the view, of course unless the woman has an ugly body.

I could see my self locked in a stance with my eyes focused upon the near nymph and my lips slightly parted. My spirit is willing (to say cloth the women) but my flesh is weak(Why can't I live their?).

Sorry Father I am weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........