Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Arizonas Illegal alien law

Funny article. I especially like the comment over at Confederate Yankee or is it Wizbang in relation to MSNBC about Arizona law making being an Illegal Alien against the law.

Oh here it comes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Illegal.......against the law........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

What a bunch of "maroons".

Reminds me of a guy who said to me that sitting in your car with it idling was bad for gas mileage. Of course it is, your only getting 0 miles per gallon. You end up sending more pollutants into the atmosphere by shutting your car off and restarting it shortly afterwards.

Mumble mumble. You know the educated and over educated people are the ones thinking this bzzz----t up, you know that don't you?

Illegal.........against the law. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good God. God is good you know?

Whooee gonna take a minute for me to get over that one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........