Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Holy Moly Rocky

This one is a doozy. I thought they had a good chance to stop the oil leak with the junk shot. This is another marker in history. The great oil leak of 2010. And it all goes on the Democrats backs. Way to much Fascists good "ol' boy, I got connections in Washington so I can bribe my way out of safety oversight. And they got the Dumobcrats. Funny, being a Christian and a Republican I am.......disappointed. This thing just bums me out.

I bet the gulf coast, and even maybe as far as the Atlantic coast is going to catch some of that oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........