Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

How much money has BP lost in oil alone?

Oh about 1 billion 350 million. Not to bad for a corporate screw up. Not to bad.

Of course I am joking. The cost of the clean up? Now that is a joke. The potential loss must certainly be tens of billions. What the....BP is a big corporation; they can afford it , right? I hope they, choke on that oil.

I see a new saying I can use in relation to coorporate beastiality. "How much oil do they got to spill before they get it? "

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ron,

    I just thought I'd drop a line to say, "hi." I read to June 5, but I don't have a lot of time since we're leaving for International Falls in a little while.

    I like your quote from Clerel de Tocqueville (don't know how to accent). I've read it before and found it to be awesome. Unfortunately, the churches are being heavily attacked and righteousness is being dampened in our land. None-the-less, there are those of us who still try to maintain it.

    I like the movie, The Confederate Yankee, is that what you mean, or is that a blog or something?

    Well, I'll stop in again sometime to see what you're saying.

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa: http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/ Confederate Yankee is a blog.

    Unfortunately Tocqueville believed in Apartiedt I also think he believed that the run of the mill masses should be ruled. In other words he was an imperielist.

    Any way nice of you to drop by sis.

    ReplyDelete

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........