Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

And it just keeps on rolling in.

Against the democrats. Missouri first out of the blocks. God for em.

It's raining on Rangel's reign.

No, but it may have ramped up the fight. The judge probably got threatend by a left wing dope head......don't know didn't read the whole article but that is their kind of thing. Sounds like their kind of stuff though. Right wingers know how to behave don't they?

Ohhhh(sound made with a descending lilt)! I see that some stupid fucks from the atheist nation have visited me over the last day or so. So I would like to remind you stupid motherfuckers. Fuck off! I got no time for people who are all for; or are justifying, 140 million people who have been slaughtered and murdered over the last oh, 70 years.

Oh here is a news flash. The next beast will be the exact opposite of athiesm. It will be all about God, or rather it's version of God. The next beast will happily and readily slaughter athiests soooo bye. Don't forget. Fuck off. I hope you sonofbitches are ready to die for your beliefs cause if you are not you will. Don't like reading stuff like this? Cause it is really bad news for you all?....Baaaaad news. Consider this........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........