Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Economics 0000 comes before economics 101

This guy hits the nail perfectly and it is what I have certainly been trying to pass on to others around me. He just says it better.




I have been scoffing pretty heavily. don't know why. Usually God is using me to get even, or to show someones else what an ass they are, but this here video is in all seriousness.

I haven't put too many verses in here of late either but I just want you to see so you cannot say that you weren't told.
My preface is this: Everything that has ever occurred on earth that man has caused to himself has had motive power derived in their time by groups of men livened by ideology.

Nazism was an ideology in which Hitler was the head of.

Marxism in which Stalin and Lenin were the linear leaders of.

Today Capitalism is the current ideal but who thier head or heads of this kingdom of Capitalism we cannot be sure. You see it is camouflaged and elusive and hard to lay sites on. Never the less the notion is to just burn the whole of the Savanna and the jungles where it resides and of course it shall be done, and Capitalism shall take it's place till the time of the end and judgement when God himself who already know what he shall do with this beast. Never the less it shall live till god says otherwise.
We appear to be seeing a beast made up of: Nazism, Marxism, and Capitalism having come or is coming up out of the sea.

The Bible says it like this:


Rev 13:1 And G2532 I stood G2476 upon G1909 the G3588 sand G285 of the G3588 sea, G2281 and G2532 saw G1492 a beast G2342 rise up G305 out of G1537 the G3588 sea, G2281 having G2192 seven G2033 heads G2776 and G2532 ten G1176 horns, G2768 and G2532 upon G1909 his G848 horns G2768 ten G1176 crowns, G1238 and G2532 upon G1909 his G848 heads G2776 the name G3686 of blasphemy .G988

Rev 13:2 AndG2532 theG3588 beastG2342 whichG3739 I sawG1492 wasG2258 like untoG3664 a leopard,G3917 andG2532 hisG848 feetG4228 were asG5613 the feet of a bear,G715 andG2532 hisG848 mouthG4750 asG5613 the mouthG4750 of a lion:G3023 andG2532 theG3588 dragonG1404 gaveG1325 himG846 hisG848 power,G1411 andG2532 hisG848 seat,G2362 andG2532 greatG3173 authority.G1849

I see a combination of Communism, Fascism, and Capitalism going on. Don't worry People it is not permanent.

Any way it is this beast that gets one of it's heads hammered. I think that be the USA. apparently killed but it only is a 'nearly' thought. For in verse three it says this:

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

This verse right here is the one I believe all the preachers that I heard sermonize concerning the false prophet, and the motive creature have been talking about have been totally screwing up. Preachers getting this wrong has been the primary downfall of, and probably why the Christians have cooled their faith to a simmer...... for if Christians had realized in spite of lousy preachers teaching ignorantly, their faith would not of wained and things not possible for the flesh to accomplish, would have been done. The miracles so sought after by the faithless would have brought about continuous revival and refreshment amongst the body of Christ and peace would have ruled the earth.

The next few verses talk about someone else making everyone worship("love")the beast who had it's head wounded unto death but was healed. Ie in spite of the wound, who is able to make war with him.......This beast is not THE false prophet. I cannot shout loud enough for you people to get this one little thing right.

Preachers/Priests/Messengers of God, I am talking to all of you. Get this one thing right and then see of Revelations don't make better sense to you. Throw away that crap you call theological education and listen to this unlearned man. If the Father had Jesus pick not from the cream de la cream of the men of Israel, then why would he now chose you people to cram stupid doctrine into his sheep. Maybe that is why the sheep are so hard of hearing to your sermons. Not maybe, but is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........