Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

And the economic life blood just keeps on pouring out....

I 'll never visit a third world country....I probably won't have to to see what kind of shit those humans live in but this country is still headed that away...as the economic lifeblood just keeps on spilling...

Iran still headed for the moon....They better hurry up cause times are mankind is headed towards Armageddon faster and faster...But in this article they are just telling the world to F off.....and the world just can't stand it....Bwhahahaha. Ya know woman you can never control people who are passionate about what they believe....

Ahhh...So BP is not saying what they want with the relief well, but the logical reason for the relief well would be as an alternative for pumping oil out of the reservoir....after all it is only logical....got to get some money back after loosing all that oil. Not only did they lose 9 plus billion in oil they are getting charged 20 billion in cleanup and restitution for fucking the Gulf Coast. It is a dire warning to all you dumbfuckovereducatedknowitall shit heads who are just sitting around behind you desks afraid to go out and get your hands dirty....When the man in the field tells you safety first you better take care of safety at all costs cause the world is a very unforgiving place when it comes to people knowingly tempting God.....




This is like the slow painful tortuous economic death I specified in 1997....Big Brother knows what I am saying don't you......?

This guy said it like this....."It occurred to me that my speech or my silence, indeed any action of mine, would be a mere futility."
Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)

I can't change any of this because you people thought to test it so you could claim the foolishness of it. However you have yet to be correct in the foolishness of it because it is being caused by the God you declare is not.....I see the efficacy of the reasoning behind Einsteins definition of insanity.....It is born out now in the hierarchy and leadership here in America....Including corporate leadership.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........