Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Lets see what happened overnight

Ahhh....The Chinese have now got a missile that shifts the balance of power.....It is a carrier killer....A conventionally armed D21 can penetrate the defenses of a carrier group and knock it out of a fight.....%&*^#. Now you know the rest of the story..... This article spells out how it has currently affected our deployments of Carriers....

The George Washington a super carrier if the Nth kind, had to practice war games out in the middle of the ocean..... Guess who fueled this great expansion of China's military..... US!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa! I am going to let you morons figure this one out.... Why am I laughing?..... Because the truth shall now rattle around in your heads like the proverbial BB in a cops whistle..... Who is the great recycler and how are you dumb shits going to force the world into recycling and environmental awareness now..... Ya'll didn't get it that this messed up power projection that the US had, was the backbone behind any and all changes wrought by the US intelligentsia in the world today...... I can here it now..... What does power projection have to do with environmental issues..... Oh com'on you didn't know that they can now completely ignore our entreaties to human right and environment? ....that it is a big bargaining chip in dealing with China..... Now they can look our negotiators in the eye and say naw we'll do it our way, and there is nothing you can do about it.... Of course they still need our money but the game has changed..... You see....We can't just up and threaten them subliminally any more...... You people didn't know that????? They don't have to respect us at any level.....In thier hearts the Chinese government doesn't anyway. You didn't know that? Bwhahahahahaaaa! I need to say thank you China for helping me make my point.

On another front now that I am using recycling as a talking point.... You know why people aren't recycling?.... Cause they ain't buying this national emergency shit concerning the need; and it costs them to much in time, labor, money, and mess to recycle..... Maybe we should just go back to the woods and caves and dirt homes..... No? Gee why not? Besides how can I respect people like my sister who thinks everyone should be forced into recycling. She is a big fat hoarder.....of the.....Literally..... If I wasn't here to chide her about being a big, fat, lazy hoarder who has a mental diagnosis and is being treated at the VA hospital..... For a mental disorder....It is called situational schizophrenia.... This house of hers/moms would be a giant 4500 square foot mess .....For a mental disorder..... She isn't talking about why she did not get to stay in the Marines but I think that she was let go because she was not mentally fit to stay....Just a guess.....She's nuts! I am not following a nut are you people?....I won't follow nuts...... I think that mom enabled her....Nobody knew why but when I think back on when she was young she was exhibiting autistic traits.....she still is..... I think Al is too..... He is also nuts.....Got some really strange ideas about life.... Of course my mom enabled him too....

My mom says to me, "God is going to destroy this country".... Teresa said that too.... I believe Lisa believes that.... I beg to differ. He is certainly going to tear it down but he is not going to eliminate it and caste us to the wind.... We shall prevail.... and it will cost the world dearly, but in the end of this matter, the world shall flee and do all the rest of the things written in the book as God has promised he would cause....

My mom had a strange utterance while she was in the hospital.... She said "I was trying to start the tank up".... There was more to it but this but this is the one that struck me.... what could that possibly mean metaphorically.... I know, my mouth.....BABOOM! Don't mess with me cause I usually keep my opinions to my self, hidden away where none can find....Piss me off and out it will come....Every little stupid thing you are and have done......I seem to be in a constant state of PO......Too bad. I take it that, that means that God is pissed at the US.....and the world in general.....Michelle says to me one day in a Galaxy far far away; "Ron, don't be mad"..... I was mad that evening because Michelle had come home telling me that she had bitched out a fellow employee....at the same place where we both worked.....for a slight, that overall was NOTHING!!! She could have handled the whole situation a hell of a lot differently and far more gracefully...I was proved out...the next day the idiot she dealt with so harshly, got on my ass for zero reason to get back at my then girlfeend(friend) and fiancee..... Such is the nature of fucking nuts.....they were both nuts....It cost us both our jobs in the end.....A kid I was in school with said to me one day it is hard to "fly like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkey's"...My problem.....I keep surrounding myself with turkeys......Like I have this eternal hope that they will one day grow the wings of eagles and take off..... So I took joy when others took off and flew and taught others to fly....because I saw that they were actually eagles....don't you wish you had that kind of vision and hope...the terrible thing is I hopelessly hope....It is like this gift....To see the potential in another and say you can fly if you would just work at it....exercise your wings and work out....you can fly....Mom you could get up and walk but you have to work out....but she never worked out enough....She preferred to sit and read and fall asleep in her wheelchair....this last time before she broke her leg again....ya know when she came back from the hospital and nursing home convalescing...Mom; I don't think you should try and transfer, and you are probably not going to walk ever again, so don't try and transfer or do anything without someone right there to help, I said....She did the opposite of what I said....now she has a rod in her leg.... and I have fucked up family ((you know the ones who all have been treated for some kind of mental breakdown at one time or another(yes all 5 of them))members acting like it was my fault. No it wasn't.... I have a wife who is so much like my mom, a hoarder....You know that I smoke....If I have some cigarettes and she comes over and asks for a cigarette I just give her one.... oft even if it is my last one....doesn't matter, I will just get some more....so what right....My wife this morning pulls cigarettes out of a pack and doesn't give me one (lot of little details here that I am not going into) but it adds up to her pulling this twelve year old; these are mine I bought them...WTF....Are we married? I know I am in a marriage but is she in a marriage? WTF. The only conclusion I can possibly come to is that she has no concept of what a marriage is supposed to be.... I will reiterate for the world what a marriage is supposed to be. You are joined spiritually, you share in everything....well except I don't wear her clothes....and makeup....or jewelry; what little she has.....you know stuff like that....but food which she hoards and space which she tries to dominate. The constant trying to acquire stuff that she cannot afford and then trying to keep what she cannot afford, I mean it is totally fucked up....You cannot begin to comprehend how fucked up it all is....You would have to watch Oprah and her rescue shows....Good God....If I wasn't married to her resisting her urge to accumulate, we would not have any money at all to speak of and this little room would be overflowing with her shit like you cannot believe. It is now to full of shit for me to be comfortable with....these women are fucking crazy.....

The solution?....Extrapolating everything out?....Nothing but a full blown, all up destructive invasion, by the rest or nearly the rest of the world will break these crazy women of their need to get stuff....their insane desire to get stuff their clinically insane need to get stuff....and keep stuff....It will take that much....this is the shoe that must drop on the US.....As far as how we fit into the tribulation package.....well we won't be in any shape to participate now will we....'workks' for me....too bad we couldn't have done it the way I said 13 years ago....Hows that you say?...I got the idea from a novel I read like 30 years ago or so.....we go iron curtain, let the rest of the world do the tribulation while we sit it out.....too bad it wasn't in Gods will.... At least we could have done the Swiss or Swedes thing and went neutral....refusing to involve ourselves in any of the worlds troubles....That would have been nice....We were in the near perfect spot for that back in 97 or 98.....We could have easily arranged ourselves politically and economically to exit stage right and get out.....Instead the Democrats saw it as a perfect opportunity to rearrange the world more to their liking.....you know their way of thinking...you know more like the American version of the Democrat atheistic way of thinking....You know the godless bastards way of thinking.....Problem is the rest of the world didn't want the US version of Utopia, they have their own version....so it has come down to this...

Next month will be the 9th anniversary of the destruction World Trade Center, and a prophesy like projection of what I said...."these thing take about ten, twelve years to work themselves out"....I said that a window opens up starting in 2011 to 2013....That the tribulation can not occur before that time....that all the things that would be workups to the tribulation happen....I now add the invasion of the US must be no less than apart of and/or a precursor of the tribulation.... that is the debate with in me anyway....I say it is a precursor....I say that the US must be knocked out so hard as to not be able to interfere with the tribulation....Because truth is, we ar the last bastion of the simple men....We are the best chance that the world had to avoid Armageddon....Past tense on purpose....had....Now I can see no other path for the world but the return of God himself to straighten out man kinds madness....The vehicle for that return....Armmaggedon....I say this differently here at this time but nevertheless. Where I am has no bearing on the answer.....it is the same....whatever my lot or status it is to late....I cannot do anything but sit idly by and wait for all these things to come to fruition....it sucks....

9/11/11, the window opens and mankind can start to sweat .....Cause God's judgement cometh and their is nothing any man can do to stave of the inevitability of it..... Interesting date now isn't it.

Never the less God is mans salvation....Come dear lord....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........