Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

And he takes a dip

But that is not the real issue.... The president talks up his economic issues on a three day fundraising tour.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! I read an article that says the economic recovery is going to leave 95% of Americans behind.... Tell them that Mr President.... Are the left wing nougats getting it yet.... I don't like Hillary but one day back in the nineties she came out and made an incredible statement still quotable today... "It's the economy stupid." But not just any economy.... The economy that would work is the one where lowlifes can work.... However in the nature of some kind of conspiracy..... I think they think that if they could stir up enough people to be angry at the givment maybe they could cause a civil war..... I dunno...however it is not working though if that's what they are doing.... If they could cause a civil war and it got bad enough they might could call in the UN..... That's funny cause the US military makes up the bulk of UN forces.... I also don't think that they realize that the people they are trying to demonize are the bulk of Americans.... another failure to recognize that we just ain't going away either.... What we know we know.... right now the vote is mightier than the gun....

Naw.....the Mexicans are catching it because they are taking jobs away from Americans and making the first black President look bad.... Of course Blacks and Hispanics have had bad blood for a long time.... Interesting though.... seven blacks were investigated for hate crimes but only one was convicted.... do I detect a double standard here....?




Japan's personal consumption rates do tend to keep it's own economy a little stymied but my thought on this is they have a room problem.... Lots of people 127 million, in 140,000 square miles.... The Japanese of course are doing things to try and remedy this by building up and I have in the past seen where they are creating islands and such, however they are very expensive solutions to their situation....also their population is actually shrinking....again a likely response to so many people in a relatively small place.... Short and sweet... they have built upwards, Can they build downwards? Currently they have millions of acres taken up necessarily by transportation infrastructure, also very expensive solutions to the problem....I like to dream... All thing are possible. It can work.... How about this one.... 500 storey high by 500 wide by 500 long. You could house 1,000,000 people...build over roads....more inexpensive housing with more floor space. Roof tops become green spaces, and I would name each mega complex after mountains....because they would be as big as a mountain....and you read it all here at Starsplash....


The extraordinarily low interest rates are certainly a concern.... by making money cheap but harder to qualify for is ok....rather than increasing the interest rates so much I was hoping that Odama and the damnocrats would see the light of promoting honesty and integrity with tough loan standards while at the same time lowering interest rates rewarding the honest over the crooked asswipes....

Aaaaand the president ignores VJ day....I have never seen a president so bent on insulting and offending so many segments of the population before...I never thought it possible....

DA da daa daa, DA da daa daa, da da daa da da dadadaa, China's military is getting pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........