Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Regular stuff

This article says it all.... The Obama administration does not want to insult the far left so he hides this from his own.... Seriously if you hide anything at all everyone should worry about what you are hiding from them.... Hence the reason I never hide anything from anyone....The story? Oil...

So this is were bedfellows comes from and careful who you sleep with....: "The historian John Gillingham has suggested that theories that Richard was homosexual probably stemmed from an official record announcing that, as a symbol of unity between the two countries, the kings of France and England had slept overnight in the same bed. He expressed the view that this was "an accepted political act, nothing sexual about it;"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........