Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A comment

Great Post! Every thing is right. The mayor can do nothing legally to sh'top or move it forward. In fact Boom'berg once becoming Mayor actually lost some of his personal rights to say for or against. The people however can shoot their mouths off all they want to... but we shan't get the government to do anything about it lest we wist the same upon ourselves. Which might be what we are getting in other areas as it is. However we can correct those mistakes and return ourselves and our nation to a more correct constitutional behavior pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........