Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Oil is not the only thing that floats

Shit floats and the Democrats have caved in to that corporate beast. Not good for the Democrats base of environmentalists. I think this really shows the true nature of the democrats and that critter called corporatism.....

I see the good that could come from just about anything. They say that that is optimism. In this case I had some hopes that the democrats would quash this corporate animal. they are no less than partial failures in my mind.

The goals I had hoped that they would achieve......

The scaling back of this sneaky assed animal that had gotten a hold of our country, and was systematically destroying the constitution by reinstalling the banking controls. Reinstalling the level of tariffs of the early 90's. Reinstalling pre-96 banking regulations to prevent too much crossover of banking into the stock market.....Returning to strict measures regarding civil rights to government....And shutting down the illegal border invasion...

You see the US government is really all about making sure that the Field is level.... not this bastardized bumpy assed field that way over emphasizes corporate profits and profiteering, that is corporate piracy, that has emerged to dominate the US economy today.....

Instead the fucking morons decided to install a whole new level of bureaucracy that is destined to destroy; if not repealed, the rest of the free market here in the US.. Oduma and the dumocrats have done nothing but harm, and are adamant in not getting some level of control of the whore either....that would be the destruction of poppy fields in Afghanistan and the sealing up of the Mexican/US border.....

Had the fucked up democrats of done at least those three or four things; we would be seeing the US economy growing, factories being built, and the little people going back to work in brand knew companies. Now what they have is a shrinking middle income, upper income, and a growing lower income group..... That is guaranteed to lose them this mid-term election. My hope is that the Tea Partiers will win, and slam down hard on the border, repeal the health care bill as economically untenable, destroy the poppy fields in Afghanistan, and shut down this illegal alien incursion.....Raise up the economic borders and take us away from this one world government bullshit that has been so fucking destructive to the worlds economies.....At the same time forcing the Government into enforcing the real constitution instead of this intellectually bastardized version we now have......The unfortunate thing here is it has become a literal political Sargasso Sea from which another monster will surely arise, and be a different, but no less a pain in the collective asses of the people. God's will is being done; but no one not even God, says that I have to like it..... It is sad to see mankind self destruct, it is really sad to watch my country self destruct. None of this will work any other way......none of it......

I sit here day in and day out watching three women I care about self destruct...that is my mother, my sister, and my wife. They can't seem to get it through their heads to not over eat, not overspend, and get organized, and clean up their house. In a strange way for those of you who cannot get it, it is like they are doing what is in their hearts. It is a slow motion sort of thing, but every day that they take another bite of food, or piss way another dollar, they kill themselves a little more. Like My mothers adamant belief that she could transfer herself before she had built up enough muscle to do it safely..... My sister goes and sits with mom every day at the nursing home, but it is mainly because they have cable so she sits and watches TV all night.....with mom....Mom gets regular visitors from the rest of her family....I wish I could be a passive stander by like so many other people or lie to them like so many others. You know the ones who got tired of my moms BS, and hit and run visit saying that; hey you know, I got responsibilities to tend to, or that genetically related pile of shit named Al who swears by the god of atheism.... It is really just an excuse for them to not be around her much, her fault really, she drove every one away in the name of, who knows, maybe selfcenteredness......Actually she pushes us away and pulls us back, like humans were yo yo's or something.....
I understand the base drive in mom; after all, 70 years ago the same thing was done to her.... She was cast aside like she was the child of fornication and then at the age of three her momma yanked her out of the only home she had known and took her back.... MY mom said that Grandma came to visit her often but she was more like an aunt to her than her mom.... That is why I have my doubts as to who my real grandpa is....You know why I relate this to the US..... Because I see this very attitude of pushing ahead too fast, over eating, over spending, and waiting for someone else like like a rich aunt or the government to come to their rescue portending to be like God.... Very emotionally painful to watch.....Painful like the sliver I have in my left foot right now....

The rich sister of my mom's or the government may be an agent of God and the best in mankind but on the other hand so easily become the agent of the devil, and what is worst in mankind.
Not my rich aunt though, she and her husband are not the worst in mankind....She's a shweetie baby and her husband too. They are examples of what is best in the world....I used to work for him. He was one of those tough but fair hardworking kind of people....I had other plans for my life back then, but it would have been very good for me to have continued to work for him....It is good to see good prosper; and the good, and blessing that they have been to people around them....I don't know if I could say enough good things about them....They are an example to be followed. They ain't perfect, nobody is.....They just don't have any of those mongo flaws that are so much of a draw back to others....

Back to my main lament....Never the less somewhere along the way God will weary of the mess... he always does and then after watching people and nations stumble around for a while; well, he gets mad and CRUSH...that is the way we are headed right now.....CRUSH.....

Why I maintain my hope is a curiosity to me sometimes.... I guess I am just a hopeless optimistic....snicker....that's an oxymoron if there ever was one....I guess I'll keep my sense of humor/joy....I don't know what I am going to do with it but I'll keep it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........