Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello Mr President.....

Mr. President ya know that it is just going to be one ting after another......There are what?.... 20 or more states now cramming the Feds immigration controls right up the feds ass.....BWHAHAHAHA! What does my last article say which is really just a lament.......?

And Maxine Waters.....Next!

The State department whining about the Blackberry crackdown in The UAE? Awe doe the fed drag not like getting cut off??? Gotta expect that when the US Fed is one of the biggest pretenders but are really crooked...

Others think this will be a blood bath.....I got nothing to say about it.

Not looking good for the Democrats.....All because they used thier political cash to fight for Hillaries pet project.....Health care....Dumb de dum dum.....


"Quarrel? Nonsense; we have not quarreled. If one is not to get into a rage sometimes, what is the good of being friends?"
George Eliot (1819-1880)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........