Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

What was the first thing on my mind this morning?

The damage that following after the doctrines of men have caused Christianity. The greatest example of a doctrinated church today is Cathothisim. They are so bad as to think that they are the only place and people today where Jesus resides and they place godhood upon the priesthood. That is the furthest from the truth that a religion can be...They are no better than any other religion even like unto the ancient Egyptians who treated the Pharaohs as if they were God.... Today the Catholics call their priest father as if they were The Father, this even after Jesus says call no man Father..... By the way if any of the priests were God no man could kill them....And yet priest have died.....so they ain't God....

Now for the documentable and quantifiable aspects of the religious.....Did you ever realize that today every nation that was dominated by the Catholics is poor or went to another religion or ideology.... For instance....Russia is mainly atheistic.....Every where they go, dictatorships arise and poverty reigns.....Wars erupt and torture and slavery dominate....WTF....

You Catholics need to look at yourselves and repent lest you be like unto the men and women whom Jesus says "get thee away from me, I knew you not". Cause that is the direction y'all are headed.....

That's what I was thinking about the moment I arose.....

Now for another religious topic..... The ancient roman empire will not arise like the idiot preachers who kept talking and preaching it would. That is just some misinterpreted bullshit. So you crazy fuckers who are trying to make that happen can quit trying.... I will tell you what you are doing... The battle has been so fucking fierce over the last 100 years trying to make that happen as to of caused the first second and third beast to arise and it will be the cause of the fourth beast of Daniel's vision to rise up out of the sea which will definitely snuff out every last vestige of thought ensuring that the old Roman empire shall not. Hows that for a message? Now get your spiritual selves off of me......

There's nut's of all ilks and religions and beliefs....I have never said there weren't....Of course I cannot say whether or not this guy did it but all the circumstantial evidence points that way...However you should know by now how I feel about circumstantial evidence...Not enough....According the article, the police are going to get real picky....they have got to be....I am a huge fan of good honest forensics....

Heres something else I have noted....Shy people are far more likely to go effin postal...The happy go lucky boisterous ones.....like me.....ain't. People like me are far more likely to be dickheadtators than anything else....Mhaw-haw-haw.

Mr President; you may have the IQ of a genius, but you have the wisdom of a fucking idiot.

How many Trojans are orbiting in earth deadzones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........