Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Integrity

I have the integrity to be myself even if I am not so sure that anyone else would or could believe it...In other words the situation is, I don't believe that any believe me that this country is nigh unto being invaded. I believe it anyway on nothing more than nearly pure faith.....I say nearly only because most of what I see as anomalous and unexplainable facts are occurring, such as the Presidents unexplainable behavior, even treasonous in nature...I mean who's side is he on anyway and does he think that he has some guarantee that he will get away with it forever....you know in eternity....? I believe that if we are invaded our politicians would be executed even summarily.

In that vein of gold the marines should be left alone....Anthony Cordesman, a defense analyst at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, "The reality is, when you have one of the most successful combat units in the world, you do not conduct fascinating social experiments to see if you can transform it into something else."

And the president says YA sure I'll take a dip......tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow.....Old song I knew of.....


And now for a final funny... They said they opened the box and "found" 11 bottles of scotch whisky.... Uh... Why only 11?... Kind of odd.... wouldn't an even number of bottles be better....
I...Oh wait... a commenter thinks that their were twelve aaaand they drunk one for their efforts....heh heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........