Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jesus said

I have no place to lay my head... doesn't mean that he never slept in a bed. I t was always somebody eleses. Kindof like me right now. Actually the mattress is my marriages. In the technicality of my way it is not mine personally either.

Kind of a positive thing in a way. If had many things, if have a home and possessions in that home I have to be thinking about, then I have more things to worry about. Kind of frees up my mind to consider other things like, what is going on out there in the grand o'l world.






See she did it again.....Trew garbage down by the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........