Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Now for my crazy family bitch






I am not going to be creative about this, it is simple and plain. My sister is a big fat lazy nut. Her and my crazy wife got into a little pissing contest whereby my sister wouldn't even take out the garbage........so the garbage sat in the kitchen for a few days. So I jumped her fat ass over it. The Garbage can is like open the door and walk 3 feet to the rail of the porch and throw it in the can outside.








This morning I get up go downstairs and make coffee. As I am making coffee I see this guy meandering around the front of a neighbors house looking like he is on the phone or something; maybe he was. Black pickup in the driveway an all..... so I pour my self a cup of coffee and decide, I am going to wander outside for a look see.... As I am standing on the front porch he nonchalantly moves up against the house.... As I stand their for a moment I notice that there is a bag of garbage under the chair that sits on our porch. The freaking garbage can is like on the other side of the fucking railing. Sonofabitch.......she is so godamned lazy that she won't even go the little bit of little bit further and just lift up the lid and throw the shit in the garbage. Not only that an animal has torn the garbage open WTF...... So I let a stream of expletives escape my lips and throw it in the garbage......Then I get the bag of old pissed on chucks (my moms stuff) she has dropped just in side door and and throw that in at the same time....






In the mean time I pick up my coffee and return to the main reason I went out side.... the guy in front of my neighbors house..... I stand up, look over at him and notice that all I can see is the back of his white t-shirt..... so I kind of wander down the steps and out from under the carport a little...... I notice that he is leaning up against the window sill of her porch with a phone up to his head. I can not hear him talking but then again it might be just too far for me to hear if he is speaking quietly. The whole thing is odd anyway. So I wander about halfway down the driveway.... looking to my left and considering the front yard thinking how it needs mowing and why it isn't....no gas, gotta wait 3 more days till I can get some....more gas. I hear an engine start...I surmise correctly.....I hear the quiet sounds of a vehicle rolling backwards out of the nearby drive way...still I don't look.... after a minute or so I turn around and look and sure enough the black pickup and the guy are gone..... That is the second time I have seen, who I believe is the same guy, and the same pickup, doing the same weird thing..... I think I will go ask the neighbor if she knows him.... Whoever it is needs to consider that; from an other's perspective whether he is or isn't it, looks strange..... but just to be sure I will ask..... Could this be the guy that yanked our electric meter a little while back? Could this be the guy that the cop says might be stalking our next door neighbor? Something to do with an old flame of hers....mabey?

I wander back in the house, my mind back on the issue of the garbage..... there is my wife and my sister in the kitchen, my wife over by the the kitchen table.....I glance at her, she glances at me a joyfull look on her face, until my face and comes into focus..... she quickly looks away.... I look at my sister as she takes a sip of whatever.....I could care less. I lay into her with, "Are you so godamned lazy that you can't throw the garbage in the can".....


Seriously people, I have never in my life really understood how anyone anywhere can be so fucking lazy, and frankly I nere want to know....It is a sin....

My sister for 15-20 years; after her 'marine core melt down', has been in school, college, or tech school, and various other schools.....and Aristotle said it this way: "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all."
Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)


My sister Teresa was in the marine core back in the day when women were not allowed in combat. She was a cook. She never even fired the rifle.....She was a cook.....She cracked because she has authority figure issues....


My mom has been at home since last Friday....She looked like she was trying to get out of bed this morning.....Someone drove into the driveway and I knew that my sister was not at home and I knew that someone was coming over to evaluate my mom to reenter her into home health.....As I went down the stairway I could hear my mom calling out feebly.........I went and looked...there my mom was with her; not healing right, with the foot long rod inserted in, broken leg, hanging it over the bed..... So I let the nurse in and she helped me very carefully get mom back in bed properly..... Teresa came home....I waited until after she got done with my moms evaluation and then talked with her outside of every ones ear shot..... I told her I think that with the increased cares my mother requires that my mom should probably now be entered into a nursing home..... I told the nurse that I was going to begin lobbying for that.... My sister will lose the house...and I would be out on my own again....It doesn't matter...got to take care of mom first I will worry about me and my wife later..... Sorry mom you got to go to a nursing home....We can no longer medically take care of you.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........