Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ok so I so have something to say today

You know what it would take for the US and the world to invade and stomp the shit out of Iran.
For them to invade Iraq. Might happen you know.....Even the Ruskies would be unable to justify Iran invading Iraq.

This is funny. I was scrolling down my web site just reediting and correcting what I thought were obvious problems with my articles when I spotted this just pasted out of nowhere......on the side bar....."PayPal: Your funds have been frozen for 668974 days." Bhwahwahawhawhaw. So for the next 1832 years I can't withdraw my funds....What funds?....I got funds at pay pal?....Bwhahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........