Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10


A perfect date. also my wife's and I's 9th anniversary. Went out for Chinese. Learned that penn you means friend. Did you know that the Chinese language is written in pictographs? Somebody told me that a long time ago. Haven't seen anything to say different. Be cool if I had the software to show you. Mountain looks like /v\.....kind of like a mountain. Friend; looks like two heads close together' and a man pointing at you, 'peng you'. There are some inflection marks I can't get in there but you kind of get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........