Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

I really have been blessed

I have not been cussing and swearing inside or out. But this is why congress is not getting any respect. If you have a factory that produces near the bottom in quality; ie **** is coming off of the floor, people are not going to respect the product at all. I ain't even into using **** for my lousy garden. Well.......I would use horse ****, but there are few horses in congress, most of them are just cows or bulls which means they are producing nothing but bull****,cowshit, **** by any other word is still ****. The only thing congress has produced is the biggest wankin mess the world has ever seen.

I scoff openly at congress and I scoff openly at Democrats and wishywashy soggy waffles too. I even hate their ideas and nearly everything they represent. I can't stand them, and they are one of the sources of wickedness and evil in this world. I am finding that one of the good things about the things that they apply to themselves( birth control) is actually a good thing for them because it is wiping them out. In other words it is killing them as their old wise ones die their liberal culture dies with them. YIPEE, YAHOO, Good riddance, solong, bye bye, toodiloo............Wahoo! I won't dance on your graves but I would help bury ya'll enmass.

Paul Paul Paul Paul. Should have said this.....Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.....Peter says that any who says that Jesus is lord cannot be taken lightly. Jesus says that if any be ashamed of me; in that day I shall be ashamed of them. You want to bring faith up on this stage bring that. Now what say you about faith? Did you know that over 60 percent of the people of this land are evangelical Christians? That means that they believe in spreading the Gospil of Jesus.

Any thing that Rands opponent could have said other than that would offend Jesus and thusly his followers.

Perfect.....I bet the buck keeps rolling down hill. I like it. That'll work.

Mad, adj.: Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence.
Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

If God chose you before there was an earth means he knew you before you ever were.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........