Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting along just to get along

Is a failure in politics. After all look at what happened to the economy under Obama. No good economic model can be had by compromising ideals.

Christianity may be compromised but that will change. The reason. Jesus Christ made no compromise with his life or in his life before he hung himself on the cross. Because of that all who accept him are saved

So now how come Christians are trying to be nice and compromising the values that Christ taught and by example did. Like making a whip with nine lashes and ANGRILY cleaning out the house of God of the wicked merchants.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.


You compromising Christians are like the Laodecean church. You are like warm water. Water that it's is type; nasty to drink of, especially for Christ Jesus.

Stop compromising just to get along. Stop compromising your values just for peace. Stop sticking your head in the sand like a giant ostrich, ignoring all the bad things that keep happening. Pull your heads out of your asses and start living life. Jesus says that in that day many shall cry 'PEACE, PEACE' and there shall be none. You wishy washy wimps shall see more economic degradation, for how can God bless a nation with the vibrance of a mud puddle.

To the new Speaker of the House. Getting along just to get along is not gonna fly. The people are not going to buy it. Fight for the principle of the literal constitution of the United States, or I for one will throw you out of my mind and make a work for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........