Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

It is only prudent never to place complete confidence in that by which we have even once been deceived.

Rene Descartes (1596-1650


Here is another reason to get invaded.....Cause we are not going to be a revolting over this....However what will eventually happen is a systemic default....How much of this is owned by foreign governments and investors? A massive chunk so big that in the event of systemic default should piss off foreign governments and the efforts to collect will be failure as well so the only solution will be to invade to loot in lew of collection. Of course there; and by rights should, will be a" sore slaughter" as the word puts it. The subject of this paragraph? Mortgage securities. Convoluted mortgage securities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........