Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wisdom





There is great hope but it is only in Jesus Christ. Watch this video and your heart will be uplifted. 6 million Muslims a year are now accepting Christ. In huge droves they are coming to Christ. Keep praying but pray with this knowledge. Where we cannot go Jesus can. many are even accepting Christ after he appears to them in a vision. If you go to this youtube site you can also see other vids.

Never in history have Muslims been so open to the Gospel. It is a work of God and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the only hope for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........