Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Last week I caught my wife in another whopper of a lie

One time I wrote a list of things a person with bipolar disease does. I can now add to that list at least one more thing. This come courtesy of my wife's therapist via my wife's own mouth.

A person with bipolar disease projects all of their angst upon one person near them.
In other words they will think that who ever becomes the object of their bad feelings are at fault and treat them accordingly.

In the case of Karen that person would be me.

She last year caught a break with a subsidy of her medicare. Normally you have to pay for your portion of medicare out of your own pocket and it is automatically deducted from your SS in my wife's case SSD. The subsidy pays your portion of medicare. I am not much of a snoop. She did not inform me of the change and the subsequent increase in take home. So for the last year their has been one hundred or so extra dollars; which she has promptly spent on whatever her lil'ol heart desired, which is irrespective of our current situation.

Had she of informed me of the increase; I would have insisted she turn it over to me and saved it as part of our;' getting out of here', money. That is what you do. You work together as a couple in all things. When you don't; as a couple, you don't get very far at anything in life.

I have always said that it is a curse to lie to me. Her beloved uncle died yesterday. My wife spent nearly every penny that God in his Grace has seen fit to put in her hands....Not one red cent saved.... Yet her mother is paying; out of her own savings, money for a plane ticket for my wife to attend the funeral. The whole thing is going to cost over a thousand dollars...She has to get the rest out of our meager savings. It is a travesty that in a marriage one partner keeps for themselves anything. Yet for the nine years that we have been married there is not one month that goes by that I do not share everything with my wife. My my wife takes that and keeps for herself whatsoever she will and shares it not with me or the household but purchases for herself.

I am sorry that her uncle by marriage died. I met the man and what a blessing he was. The kind of man that mankind will miss. But I have zero sympathy reserved for my wife. Instead of being selfless she is selfish. She constantly forgets where she is at, who she is with, and how she got there,mataphorically. That in this marriage she forced the decisions upon it rather than allowing things to take their natural course. She did so to assuage her suicidal feelings.

Before I married her she admitted suicidal thoughts. After I married her she blamed me for her suicidal thoughts; before she left me she said she wanted to die; after she was gone she became suicidal; once again, after she came back still suicidal. She leaches from life and gives nothing back. Every where she goes she destroys something, or somebody. She leaves destruction in her path and never raises a hand to fix or replace.

I am surely tempted to tell her to not come back from Virginia.

As for me divorcing her. I'll not waste one thin dime getting divorced. But as for my feelings. Well....I never want to see her again.

Pro 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

Pro 14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

Pro 21:9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

Pro 21:19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Pro 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Pro 30:20 Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Ecc 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.


If you lie to your husband; you lie to yourself and destroy your marriage. Quote me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........