Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

General McChrystal Sacked/Retired

Why? Who knows what really goes on behind closed doors? Petraeus now in command of Afghanistan.

Sunspot activity down confounding scientists. All this crap mankind is going through could be a moot point if the sun did something really violent. Most people don't think to much of it since it has been around for eons? I would bet there is evidence here on earth that it has really sent out a blast or two. Just statistically speaking we don't really know too much about the space around us or our own sun.

Oil washes up in Pensacola; big youch, The President did it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........