Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Senator Byrd Gone

I cannot say that I knew him other than his fame as a Politician but I knew him as a conservative and a fighter for the constitution.....mostly.

Huh? Could a Russian news agency have scooped the world?

My opinion of Kagen? Shes' not constitutionally oriented and a danger to the republic. But that will all be squared away by that invasion that the Sons of the Republic win and throw idiot liberals out of the country or try them as traitors and put them in front of a firing squad. Have no doubts as to my loyalties. As for my flesh and blood? I am a STRICT constitutionalists. I didn't used to be but I grew out of that.

"While growth is returning unemployment remains high." I have nothing to say but if growth is shown by dollar increases only then growth is nothing but BULLSHIT!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with these fucked up world leaders. ARE THEY STUPID OR SOMETHING!!!!!!

I am pretty sure I will be hearing about who the majority of Kyrgyz's were killing. I will probably not be happy when I do.

Don't spank your kids and you get this.

Sarah Palin is right. We are not going to get anything; but invaded over this attitude by Obama. Far be it from me to shange the crazy foreign infiltrators. I look forward to the fulfillment of God's message to George Washington. Because I delight in God's word.

Oops. This is what happens when you fashion yourself as a kingpin. Byrd's financial reform bill might be in trouble. Dying is so inconvienient when you are important to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........