Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well well what do ya know

The U.S. Labor Department’s jobs report forecast payrolls will grow by 536,000 in May for the biggest increase since 1983, the median forecast in a Bloomberg survey, "as hiring for the census boosts the job market". The data shows U.S. service industries expanded for a fifth month and jobless claims decreased by 10,000 to 453,000.

Ya I kind of ripped that off from Bloomberg but I have my own little analysis. Bloomberg calls this a" soft recovery" but I am going to say that it is not just soft it is basically shaky and if this countries business, money, and government don't get factories back here, and we don't start producing our own stuff at reasonable rates and prices this recovery will stagnate and a stagnant economy is part of a recipe for declination........... That is not to say that Bloomberg doesn't know that, they are probably just trying to stay out of the most controversial aspects and drawbacks of really making a harsh or judgemental commentary. I on the other hand do not have to worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........