Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Why has lying and fraud been such a problem since the 60's

DDT vilified was a fraud. I thought so and have been hearing whispers on the wire that the whole thing was a huge fraud. Now I believe that it is true for sure.

The question really is why has their been so much of a problem with lying? Power politics. Power politics that neglect human and animal life. But why?

A biblical verse covers this from the book of Daniel.


Dan 8:25 And throughH5921 his policyH7922 also he shall cause craftH4820 to prosperH6743 in his hand;H3027 and he shall magnifyH1431 himself in his heart,H3824 and by peaceH7962 shall destroyH7843 many:H7227 he shall also stand upH5975 againstH5921 the PrinceH8269 of princes;H8269 but he shall be brokenH7665 withoutH657 hand.H3027


The key word is craft which means in short lying.

H4820
מרמה
mirmâh
meer-maw'
From H7411 in the sense of deceiving; fraud: - craft, deceit (-ful, -fully), false, feigned, guile, subtilly, treachery.

This people is why there is so much lying deceit and fraud and the prosperity of fraud traces back to the 60's when there was a huge jump in the amount and even acceptance of lying.

Their is a spiritual kingdom that apparently owes it's existence to lying cheating and whatever else.

It shall come to it's end though and the time of that is much closer today. In fact I believe it possible to say that with all of the crap that has happened because of lying that lying leads to poverty not prosperity. People if you want to prosper this nation must stop lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........