Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Not only is the Government not doing it's job


The Fourth of July launch.

It is hindering others from doing anything at all. Virtually ensuring that the beaches and marshes will be contaminated. Proof positive that the 'fruckeral' government is a big slow in the way piece of shit.

Now because this day should be more hallowed than my swearing brings to it and to remind me of the fighting spirit that drives us on and has indeed changed even the whole world, I embed two videos. One from Orson Wells; who was more a righteous man than I supposed, who brings a little history to the Battle Hymn of the Republic, and a montage with the Battle Hymn as background music.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........