Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wanna watch something cheerful

The democratic party implosion. Why does the moratorium on offshore drilling have that effect?....Because the current batch of idiots do not realize that jobs equals votes, and votes equals winning, and winning equals, "I've got the POWER"......'Old cartoon I used to watch with my kids'. As they lynch one of their own, they were feeling the heat, they had to of smelled the smoke, but now that their house is burning down they appear to be fallin the resignation of....the damned. Ya make promises ya can't go back on them no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........