Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Ok I get it.

The rich last year spent 37% and 80 percent of the rest spent 39%. Let me put it this way. The top 2% of wage earners spent 37% and the rest spent 39%. Our consumer based economy is close to becoming untenable because of this one factor. Wonder why? Think. How many cars can 2 percent buy or how much clothing or how much of anything. It would relegate the rest of the voters to buying only the necessities and nary any luxuries.... It would make this countries economy not viable. Note the emphasis on voters. Cause you all forget that consumers are voters, and that is not going to change anytime soon. Raise the tariffs cause the only ones that they are helping right now are the rich. Force the rich to build here in the US and be done with it.

Whoa. More'n a half a billion dollars for a high school? LA has also spent almost a billion on three schools combined. I am speechless. If I lived in LA I would be thinking, better be gold plated toilet seats and bede's in there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here is what you get when you try to explain a matter of the spirit. The old saying the eyes are the windows to the soul. I do not recall nor am I sure that there is any reference; in the KJV of the bible, to the eye being some kind of indicator. It might just be your own devil twisted imagination as well. Jesus says judge not lest ye be judged. Because there is so much deceit, and attempts by the devil, and devils to deceive so that men of character may judge falsely, that it definitely behooves a person to not be judgemental based upon what you see in the eyes.

Any way I am inspired to say that people who achieved fame in the days of old especially literary fame that doesn't necessarily mean they are all that. I personally don't really look in peoples eyes anyway lest I should be compelled by the wickedness and evil in them to judge them. Do me and you favor and not require that of me either.


The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter—often an unconscious, but still a truthful interpreter—in the eye.
Charlotte Bronte (1816-1855)

See what happens when you hide something. When you become President eventually they bring it out and RIIIIIP you apart with it at the most inconvenient time, dont they Mr president?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........