Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The question keeps rolling around in my mind

Better late than never or better never than late. I do not prescribe to either. Hindsight is twenty twenty.

I think that sometimes if it is late to make a decision and if the whole socio-techno atmosphere has changed so that the same decision made today would be just as stupid as not having made it to begin with then of course better never than late. However if the Same or similar socio-techno environment exists then better late than never. Every decision has to be weighed in the balance of what is going on right now. I never just take any ones word for it. By God I always try to figure out if it would work over all in today's macro-geo-political-socio-economic environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........