Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

But then I ran accros this

I was thinkin ya ya same ol' stuff and nuttin off the wall to say and then I ran into a weather report from the weather channel...... so I have to say....What? Coldest Weather in DECADES?........WHAT? Why I thought I had been convinced that Global warming was a cinch.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now for the nut reason we have global warming(wink wink). Cause when I was a little boy living 1000 miles north of my present residence.....I wanted it warmer so the water would be warmer so I could swim in the warmer water.......BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that I am older; I see the error of my ways and now I want it back more to the way it was when I was a boy.....BWHAHAHAHAHA!.....so that means a kind of stratification so to speak. Super cold up north; and warm to hot and dry down south. There is your nut reasons. My belly hurts from laughing at this.....

Uh anyway here is the vid.




Them Democrats running scared right now trying to get reelected. I have zero intention of trusting that if they do get reelected.
If they were all about power to begin with they would have stayed with the mainstream of the public. And damn straight stuck strictly with the CONSTITUTION. And damn straight kept their crooked selves in check. But NOOOO they couldn't. Sooo we got to throw them out. BYE!

I have been critical of the Catholic church but I don't think I have anything in print about the Pope. The reason is because for the most part the pope and every pope I have ever read about or seen were super righteous men and by God(seriously) a man who dedicates himself a fully as a Pope must; not that they could do wrong, but you have to trust in God that God will lovingly correct them. There are so many things that I favor in the Catholics beliefs that the few things I don't like are usually drowned out by what I do. The fact that I was raised in a predominately Catholic, Superior Wisconsin and many of the strengths that I hold dear as from God were taught to me by adult Catholic men. This pope says something now that is edifying for all of Christendom.

Pope Pious says this:

"The evangelization of culture is all the more important in our times, when a 'dictatorship of relativism' threatens to obscure the unchanging truth about man's nature, his destiny and his ultimate good. ... For this reason I appeal in particular to you, the lay faithful [Catholics], in accordance with your baptismal calling and mission, not only to be examples of faith in public, but also to put the case for the promotion of faith's wisdom and vision in the public forum."
That is about all I can go for but it is plenty to bolster my particular position against the radical atheism

Being a scourge sucks but, scourges of God are necessary. Being a man who pisseth against the wall sucks; but with out the strength of men who would say the truth, even when under the threat of death; society, even the worlds society, would not be but animals; rather than what we are, created of God built to manage his creation, and worship him who created it all.

Did Harry Reid just lovingly and enthusiastically endorse Coons who is O'Donnell's opponent in the Delaware race? Uh yes . Poor poor super Coons just caught a dose of kryptonite.

Y'and here is the quote.

"Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid has already raved about Coons — perhaps to comedic excess" — as "my pet ... my favorite candidate."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,2019820,00.html?xid=rss-top-aol#ixzz0zoM86MXK

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........