Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Here you go

I was cruising around youtube looking at vids; first of girls fighting, and then store clerks killing robbers, and finally home invaders getting killed. I decided to see if there was a stat on how many home invaders were killed by home owners with guns.

No luck there but I did run into this nice little article from the NRA. Proving the fact that the more guns there are in society the less crime and murder there is.

Why? I will tell you why. Crooks are crooks because it had been lucrative, easy, and they wanted to live. Getting shot by a homeowner with a gun dramatically decreases the likely hood that they would live. First of all due likely to law enforcements laggardly approach to getting medical attention to wounded criminals. Homeowners have become better shots and far more deadly than in recent history, so crooks criminals and all you various assorted deviants beware. The People are coming and we are sick of the the...........

I want to know why others think we haven't done this?

HPO Flight from U of T Engineering on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........