Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Misguided and following a false prophetess

But apparently alive and well, in fact praying for good things. Never the less authorities went nuts. Spent a few million and of course arrested the leader for babbling things they could not understand, like she had no kids. She should have annoyingly over explained to the officials like they were little children, that even though those are her kids they ultimately belong to God and it is her duty to take care of them. However she didn't explain that. The kids were playing happily on a swing set while the adults prayed in a local park. From what I can tell she was a Christian. Nothing illegal about it.
Just a complete overreaction on the part of the government.


As usual. How many times have I tried to say this and in how many ways. You can't throw money at the problem like it is the be all end all. This country cannot spend it's way out of this recession it must work it's way out..... that means building factories to replace 8 million jobs. I caught a headline but could not pull up the article. Maybe it was just a typo but the damn headline says the recession officially ended @#$* my ass.

In the mean time the news media is way behind the eight ball when it comes to telling the people what is really going on. This statement comes from my favorite news source Fox. It is like "no" kidding the stimulus was a complete disaster. At least Fox says it. The other news media outlets excepting private bloggers have all reneged on their stated obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........