Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

People are not saying anything

But they are going to vote accordingly.
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/gunned-down-in-vegas-what-really-happened-to-erik-scott/


The only thing I have to say is all of this type of behavior of governments in the US and so much more will come to an end with the invasion of the United States of America.

Thank God.....Don't ask don't tell was upheld.

El Presidentee Does not know history at all exemplified by the fact that he does not know that America was America before Mexico was Mexico. Hokay just a play on words but how about this. If the people trying to flood nort had of wanted to live up here before North America was settled by Europeans they would have been here, and not in South America. I guess they think they made a mistake 15000 years or so ago. In the meantime if you want to get picky, Native North Americans would have dibs. Since I am in part native North American then I for one am telling them Southern Natives to go home. Yeah that's right I said it, go back to where you came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........