Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

My head cold has me down pretty good

So you will understand my lackadaisical attitude today.

Just one thing.


A state is better governed which has few laws, and those laws strictly observed.
Rene Descartes (1596-1650)



"Man can do anything that men put their mind to."


God (Alpha-Omega)

One more nail in the Democrats political coffin. In the mean time border skirmishes are on the rise.


In the meantime I really have to disagree with Warren Buffet. He doesn't think that there will be a double dip. He says that his Companies are doing fine.... that's nice. Why the mmmmmm unemployment rise .1% last mo. Is Warren showing out a little positive thinking? Factories there Warren. Lets face it 75% of the population need decent jobs and they ain't going to be getting much in the way of a higher education. Soooo how come I haven't heard of all those factory jobs being created here in the US...? Or are you one of those oneworlder economics wizzes. I hope not, cause those people are on my short list of people to be hanged for treason right after we win the battle of the USA.





I have a new speculation bout solar flares. See the dark areas running nearly the width of the northern latitudes.... Those are coolers areas I think and indication of a difference in gravity. If I got this right the sun is basically nothing but a huge boiling gas ball all the way to it's center. Gravity will be generally in varying concentrations within the that sphere. Though everything tries to balance out the constant nature of thermonuclear detonation tends to not be perfectly even and should stir things up. For instance pushing the heavier elements closer to the surface. The heavier elements have a greater gravitational pull. The increase in gravity in an area will tend to pull downward causing a decrease in gravity on the surface or outermost layers causing them to burst outward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........