Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just another day in the march to Armaggeddon

Obama has the soul of a Muslim and I can see it. In fact I said this to my mom and sis Teresa; that he looks like a Muslim, before he was elected. That sounds nuts unless you are a Pentecostal or other spiritual group with spiritual eyes to see.






Oriana Filacci

Excerpt from George Washington's Visions and prophecies,

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced
and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same
moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our
national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens
attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants
of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking
courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........