Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Part five: The end of Europe



"We do not accept your democracy or your freedom because we already have Sharia law and freedom. The past nine years the war with Muslims has achieved nothing for the US except for it has wakened up the Muslims for Islam." Faisel Shazzad to Federal Judge Miriam Goldman Cedarbaum, who imposed 6 consecutive life sentences and then said something that showed her complete ignorance of all things Muslim.

Europe opened their doors and welcomed the Muslims in with open arms and they came.....in a horde of millions and are now like pests breeding like the rats that they are. So much so that they are breeding the European culture into extinction. Now this judge has the Temerity to say to a Muslim idealist that he will have plenty to think about in prison.....Bwhahahahahah. What a stupid stupid woman.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........