Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten places you never want to give out your social security number to

Because they are insecure.

After reading the list I can only say one more thing...Every American must be screwed. Every individual who has an SSI in the United States must give their SSI in all of these places and every One of them has been penetrated....We were better off back in the days of no Internet, and computers. It was ok before then.

1. Universities and colleges


2. Banking and financial institutions


3. Hospitals


4. State governments


5. Local government


6. Federal government


7. Medical businesses


8. Non-profit organizations


9. Technology companies


10. Health insurers and medical offices


The presence of a noble nature, generous in its wishes, ardent in its charity, changes the lights for us: we begin to see things again in their larger, quieter masses, and to believe that we too can be seen and judged in the wholeness of our character.
George Eliot (1819-1880)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........