Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Super computer on a chip.


Cyclops. Hate that name because of my personal priorities but the potential is astounding.


Mortgages should stay at the bank of their origin.. And that should be the law.

My name must be global warming.....BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cause like I want it cold now and well I used to want it warm....So because I want it cold and it blizzards in Great Britain I must be the cause of the super cold and the blizards.....

Ok I'll get serious. Do these effin global warming alarmist realize how effin stupid they are...? They make as much sense as I just did.




Global warming is a hoax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........